Save this job
Email this job
- Responsible for warehouse operation and ensure both stock in and out of goods are well managed.
- Manage inventory stock take.
- To liaise with Sales & Purchasing department regarding the material and inventory.
- To maintain housekeeping and cleanliness in the warehouse.
- Preparing sample for each bag to send to customer (In term of production scale)
- Administration relate with their responsibility (material report, dead stock report, etc)
- Fresh graduates or maximum 2 years working experience with logistic department.
- DIPLOMA/CERTIFICATE of lndustrial Logistic, Logistic Management and equivalent.
- Ambitious people who have determination and commitment
- Effective problem-solving abilities
- Permanent Employee
- Monday – Friday
- 8 hours/day
Job Descriptions:Looking for young energetic talentAge: 19-25Language required: English, Mandarin, ...
Basic salary offered inclusive:Transport allowance OT allowance ...
We are looking for talents who are enjoying to serve ...
RequirementsIT knowledge is an added advantage Experience as an ...
UK based company looking to grow the online membership site. Responsibilities ...
RequirementsCandidate must possess at least Professional Certificate or Bachelor’s Degree/Post ...
About Us Chocolate Concierge is a small batch tree to bar ...