Omniraise is one of Asia’s fastest growing Sales and Marketing company working with the most reputable organizations across the ASIA who are creating impact in the world with purposes and values. We have a presence not only just across Malaysia, but also Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong and South Korea.
We are looking for highly driven and passionate individuals to join our growing team, as we have a lot of opportunities for career growth and progression. Based on the statistic shown in LinkedIn, we’ve grown 200% despite of the pandemic situation.What we offer:
- Competitive basic pay plus Commision
- Family environment - recognition programs, monthly team dinner, quarterly team building.
- Fast career growth - grow to a management role with a team of 10 within 6-12 months, and general management level with a team of 50+ within 3-4 years.
- Continuous trainings/ coaching - learning and development practices, monthly talks from external speakers on mental health support etc.
- Special perks – join the paid online workouts at home, regular grab lunches from the company, online team building, games and more
- Work from home opportunities!
Despite the current pandemic, we have grown 200% and have continued to adapt throughout. However, our goal as a company was to not retrench anyone, instead, we have shifted our entire team to a “work from home” solution until the end of the lockdown. How are we doing this?
- We offer a temporary Telemarketing opportunity (work from home basis) to our Telemarketing Sales Representative who has stable WIFI connection at home.
- Training and support will be provided.
- Certain IT equipment will be provided.
- And still able to earn commission during this period!
- Be a superhero for NGO’s from the Charity Sector and raise awareness for our client’s campaigns and programs.
- Inspire the public to become monthly supporters for campaigns that our company is involved in.
- Actively involved in sales and marketing to acquire new supporters by promoting and retaining a long-term relationship with existing supporters.
- Delivering scripted talks that describe the charity appeal to persuade potential donor
- Other responsibilities as requested and assigned by you Leader or the Manager.
- Highly motivated and target-driven.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Possess good teamwork and networking skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Able to work with targets and meet the targets set by the management.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome as long as you are willing and ready to learn!