Save this job
Email this job
- To prepare the samples and perform technical tasks and material analysis.
- To understand the process and materials specification variables.
- Updating of database for new formulation and approved formulas.
- Perform lab test as required.
- Assist designer and M&S team for product development.
- Involve with commercial team for trial run and lab testing at the factory
- Fresh graduates
- DIPLOMA/CERTIFICATE of Ceramic/Plastic Technology, Material Science, Applied Science, Material/Chemical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Ambitious people who have determination and commitment
- Effective problem-solving abilities
- Permanent Employee
- Monday – Friday
- 8 hours/day
Job Descriptions:Looking for young energetic talentAge: 19-25Language required: English, Mandarin, ...
About Us Chocolate Concierge is a small batch tree to bar ...
RequirementsIT knowledge is an added advantage Experience as an ...
Basic salary offered inclusive:Transport allowance OT allowance ...
We are looking for talents who are enjoying to serve ...
RequirementsCandidate must possess at least Professional Certificate or Bachelor’s Degree/Post ...
UK based company looking to grow the online membership site. Responsibilities ...