Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Save this job
Email this job
- To supervise and lead daily overall engineering department activities.
- To report all engineering related KPI(s) and other management assigned KPI(s)
(a) weekly (b) monthly, to departmental HOD and corporate.
- Preparing and study the product process balance cycle time.
- To identify and develop technical standards for production process.
- To training the production personnel on skill improvement.
- To responsible in preparing and revise the engineering change like ECR/ECN.
- Any other duties as requested by superior from time to time.
- To responsible in preparing FAI.
- To responsible in preparing NPI and solving any NPI issue in Production.
- To responsible in preparing new project management.
- Authorized to amend the documentation information if found incorrect from customer drawing / specification.
- Minimum degree in electrical & electronic or mechanical field of qualification.
- Fresh graduate or with working experience in Manufacturing Industry.
- Knowledge in MS Office and AutoCAD is compulsory.
- Responsible, dedicated, able to work under tight schedule with minimum supervision.
- Able to speak and write in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese.
Qualification Requirements:College degree or aboveHave a relevant bachelor's degreeMore than ...
Job Description:Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional ...
RESPONSIBILITIESEnsure all parameter setting of each machine are in-spec. and ...
Job Recruitment:Wiring & install surveillance system (CCTV,Alarm,Door Access System)Job Requirements:Need ...
Job Description:To provide financial consultancy services to clients To help the ...
Benefits:Opportunity to learn Jewellery, Branded Bags and TimepiecesPositive and cohesive ...