The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle (either SCRUM/AGILE or SDLC). They should have experience in designing, coding, testing applications. They should be comfortable coding in several languages and have an ability to test code to maintain a high-quality coding result.
We welcome hungry, passionate developer to come join our growing team!
- Involve in technical development lifecycle of current and upcoming Company product transaction platform.
- Responsible for software deliverable including, but not limited to user interfaces, algorithms, data management, visualization, security.
- Appropriately balance design principles and technology standards with product timelines and customer specific requirements.
- Respond promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Communicate with team members to resolve blockers and progress on the project.
- You have at least 3 years of experience coding in ASP.NET MVC/Web Forms
- You are exposed/know SQL, Stored Procedure and are experienced in fine tuning performance
- Reporting with SSRS and other reporting tools a plus
- You can articulate your thoughts in a clear and concise manner
- You can work cooperatively in teams.
- You can thrive in fast-paced environments.
- You kept abreast of industry standards and news
~Malaysian, Knows .NET or .NET Core ~