SALES OFFICER (INDOOR SALES)
Save this job
Email this job
- Responsible for day-to-day sales order and other sales function
- Attend to walk-in customers’ enquiries and incoming calls, fax and email on products, follow-up on quotation requests and complaints
- Provide effective sales support to Sales team
- Ensure effective communication system and quick response as well as maintain good relationship with customers
- Undertake any other ad-hoc projects as and when assigned by Management
- Candidate must possess at least Secondary School/SPM in any field
- At least 2 years of working experience in related industry
- Customer-oriented, friendly, honest, pro-active
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal skills, able to work independently
- FRESH GRADUATES are encourage to apply
- Required languages - Bahasa Malaysia & English
- Candidates that are able to speak Mandarin will be an added advantage
Primus IP is a legal
consulting firm specialized in Intellectual Property ...
Qualification Requirements:SPM or aboveActively and patiently answer questionsFast typing speed ...
Qualification Requirements:College degree or aboveHave a relevant bachelor's degreeMore than ...
Job Description:Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional ...
Benefits:Opportunity to learn Jewellery, Branded Bags and TimepiecesPositive and cohesive ...
Job Recruitment:Wiring & install surveillance system (CCTV,Alarm,Door Access System)Job Requirements:Need ...
RequirementsIT knowledge is an added advantage Experience as an ...