OPPO Experience Master (OEM)
Save this job
Email this job
- Drive and maximize sales performance of the
store by improve the competency of sales representative
- Supervise, train, and motivate the sales team
to meet company objective as well as other goals
- Analyze market movement and prepare details
report to provide insight to better marketing opportunity
- Deliver excellent service including dealing
with customer queries and complaints to ensure high levels of customer
- Work closely with different department for in
planning and execution of in-store event
- Closely monitor and maintain store operation
to drive operation excellence
- Maintain outstanding store condition and
visual merchandising standards
- At least Diploma/ Degree in Management,
Marketing or equivalent
- At least 1 year working experience in retail
- Strong leadership and customer management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal
- Good command of spoken English
of Mandarin language is an added advantage
planning, negotiation, and organizational skills
to work in fast-paced working environment
in telco, mobile phone industry or event management is highly preferred
to relocate to brands stores in Selangor/ KL
Benefits:Opportunity to learn Jewellery, Branded Bags and TimepiecesPositive and cohesive ...
Job Recruitment:Wiring & install surveillance system (CCTV,Alarm,Door Access System)Job Requirements:Need ...
RequirementsIT knowledge is an added advantage Experience as an ...
Primus IP is a legal
consulting firm specialized in Intellectual Property ...
Job Description:Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional ...
Qualification Requirements:SPM or aboveActively and patiently answer questionsFast typing speed ...
Qualification Requirements:College degree or aboveHave a relevant bachelor's degreeMore than ...