We are a well established pawnbroking services, retail and trading of pre-owned jewellery, gold and luxury timepieces is looking for an Operation Assistant (Mandarin speaker)
- Generating weekly / monthly purchasing & operation reports
- Raise POs for all purchases requests from Outlets and other departments.
- Liaise with suppliers and place an order with approved vendors
- Prepare yearly Approved Vendor List for Management approval
- Follow up on orders delivery from suppliers and notify related outlet managers
- Packing of goods for Outlets as & when required
- Prepare requests for changes in Systems
- Prepare Write-off/ Provision Forms for any incident loss & stock take
- Liaise with Account Dept for payments of POs & billings
- Monitoring yearly equipment calibration before due date and arranging equipment repairs with suppliers
- Assist Operation Manager to monitor KPIs across all Outlets
- Any other ad-hoc operational related issues
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Both English & Mandarin.
- Due to the nature of business Mandarin speaker is a MUST.
- Knowledge in Bahasa Malaysia is a plus.
- Good learning attitude & self-motivated
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- At least 2 – 3 years of working experience in Operation.
- Well versed in MS Excel/ MS Words
How this position benefits you:
- Enjoy working 5 days week 8.30 am – 6.00 pm
- Lunch will be provided.
- Birthday Gift
- Group Personal Accident Insurance
- Group Hospitalisation and Surgical Insurance
- Annual Luncheon