- Provide administrative support to Chief Executive Partner.
- Attending all incoming calls and correspondence appropriately and courtesy.
- Performing basic clerical and administrative duties.
- Handle daily administrative documentations.
- Ensure efficient office management and administrative operations of the company.
- To undertake any ad-hoc assignment when required.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management from time to time.
Candidate(s) need to have at least a Diploma/Certificate.
Computer literate. Required skill :MS Office.
Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
Full-time position available.