As a Material Quote Analyst, you play an important role in preparing bill of Material for quote and NPI, and also maintain a material cost database. You will work closely with different departments for a full-cycle of Material Quote Process.
You play an important role:
- Work with External Sales Team, to analyzes and interprets a wide variety of product drawings.
- Present to the Sales Team, after complies or sourcing material cost in accordance with RFQ and applies appropriate analysis techniques in finalizing the best material cost.
- Work with Engineering Team, to reviews technical queries during RFQ and NPI.
- Feedback to customer, on RFQ and NPI issues as required.
- Release of materials cost to Procurement Team for NPI and Mass Production Built. And get more exposure for other task that will be advised from time to time.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- A Bachelor's Degree with adequate skills in computer and communication.
- Experience in Customer Service and manufacturing environment.
- Trilingual skill to communicate effectively with customer based locally & in China.