Save this job
Email this job
- To supervise and lead daily overall engineering department activities.
- To report all engineering related KPI(s) and other management assigned KPI(s) (a) weekly (b) monthly, to departmental HOD and corporate.
- Preparing and study the product process balance cycle time.
- To identify and develop technical standards for production process.
- To training the production personnel on skill improvement.
- To responsible in preparing and revise the engineering change like ECR/ECN.
- Any other duties as requested by superior from time to time.
- To responsible in preparing FAI.
- To responsible in preparing NPI and solving any NPI issue in Production.
- To responsible in preparing new project management.
- Authorized to amend the documentation information if found incorrect from customer drawing/specification.
- Minimum degree in electrical & electronic or mechanical field of qualification.
- Fresh graduate or with working experience in Manufacturing Industry.
- Knowledge in MS Office and AutoCAD is compulsory.
- Responsible, dedicated, able to work under tight schedule with minimum supervision.
- Able to speak and write in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese.
- 2-3 years experience in manufacturing fields
UK based company looking to grow the online membership site. Responsibilities ...
RequirementsIT knowledge is an added advantage Experience as an ...
Job Descriptions:Looking for young energetic talentAge: 19-25Language required: English, Mandarin, ...
About Us Chocolate Concierge is a small batch tree to bar ...
We are looking for talents who are enjoying to serve ...
RequirementsCandidate must possess at least Professional Certificate or Bachelor’s Degree/Post ...
Basic salary offered inclusive:Transport allowance OT allowance ...