This position gives you the
opportunity to be part of a growing team, with the potential to develop and lead the team into
the future. You will be provided with internal and external learning and
development opportunities, including overseas training and rotation.
We have an all-rounded working culture that incorporates employee bonding and fun activities like Annual Dinner, Raya Luncheon, Birthday Celebrations and our very own Sports Day!
If you have these qualities, we want you!
· Build front-end to back-end web applications using world class technology stack
· Design and develop scalable, testable, sustainable and high-performance software components and APIs
· Develop automated test scripts for continuous delivery & integration
· Gather, analyze and design solutions based on user requirements, pain points and needs
· Design and develop web-based and mobile applications, modules, and automation test
· Perform software releases, installations, migrations, upgrades, user training and support
· Eliminate and fix tech bugs and enhance all aspects of software functionalities
· Experience in J2EE, Angular 6+, Bootstrap, Hibernate, GIT, Spring Framework
· Experience in relational data modelling, (MSSQLOracleMySQLPostgreSQL) and system integration
· Experience in production system deployment, maintenance and troubleshooting
· Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Strong communication and collaboration skills
· Experience in CI/CD and automated testing would be an advantage
Benefits you might be interested: