Assit Production Supervisor/ Assit Leader
Save this job
Email this job
- Manage and lead a team of Production Operators in meeting production schedules and quality targets;
- Plan, organize and motivate a team towards achieving manufacturing objectives;
- Analyze and organize material resource for maximum quality and productivity;
- Monitor and train operators to develop workforce capability;
- Ensure operators adhere to work procedures are carried out in a correct manner;
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by the Company.
- Candidates must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma in any field;
- Preferably with at least 2-3 years of working experience in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent;
- SMT and box-build experience will be advantageous;
- Good supervisory and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and work in a team;
- Able to work long and flexible hours, on shift duties;
- Preferable Male can who can speak Chinese
- Age : 30 - 50
RequirementsIT knowledge is an added advantage Experience as an ...
Basic salary offered inclusive:Transport allowance OT allowance ...
Job Descriptions:Looking for young energetic talentAge: 19-25Language required: English, Mandarin, ...
RequirementsCandidate must possess at least Professional Certificate or Bachelor’s Degree/Post ...
UK based company looking to grow the online membership site. Responsibilities ...
We are looking for talents who are enjoying to serve ...
About Us Chocolate Concierge is a small batch tree to bar ...