1) Job Summary
Responsible for analysing demand and supply trends, identifying and executing product development as well as establishing the sales and merchandising mix. Manage sales trends, sales figures, planning product and preparing sales an stock plans.
2) Role and Responsibilities:
- Achieves sales and margin targets establishes in the category sales an margin plans.
- Layout for the assigned fast-moving goods categories.
- Tracing the delivery of stocks, ensuring stocks arrive on time and meet the company’s quality standards.
- Check daily stock level to estimate order and monitor stock movement accurately and follow the FIFO system.
- To check the invoices and delivery notes against the purchase orders to confirm if the order quantity ab prices quoted are consistent.
- Maintaining close relationship with suppliers.
- You will be exposed to store operations in the area of planning, sales promotions, and merchandising display.
- Develops convenience retailing programs, offers, strategies to meet customer needs.
- Explore the competitor market, pricing and market demand.
- Sensitive to the market trend and customer demand and work out promotion and marketing strategy plan.
- To ensure all procedures comply with the company with the company standards and policies.
- To perform ad-hoc task as assigned
3) Qualification and Education Requirement:
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary / STPM / “A” Level / Pre-U, Diploma Advanced / Higher Graduate Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree, others or equivalent
- Preference will be given to those with buying experience in retailing
- Fresh Graduate are encourage to apply.