Save this job
Email this job
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience.
- Strong technical knowledge of electronic device, schematic and circuitry.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills on test hardware and electronic board.
- Capable to work independently and able to communicate effectively.
- Willing to travel.
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
Job scope :
- Test hardware and Equipment Board troubleshooting, identifying root cause and provide solution.
- Provide technical support and application related enquiry to clients.
- Work with design team to debug and release of Test hardware.
- Work closely with internal team to ensure issue or project is successfully closed.
- Generate activity report and track time to resolve issue.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software ...
Work from home while supporting preschool, primary & secondary school ...
Requirement :Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering.1 to 2 ...
Job Requirements :-Male, 35 years old and above.Neatly presented and ...
We are looking for dedicated personality to join our big ...