Primus IP is a legal
consulting firm specialized in Intellectual Property (IP) based in Selangor,
Malaysia. Founded in 2014, we provide consulting services in all IP related
matters pertaining to trademarks, patents, copyright, licensing, franchising,
and litigation support.
Our team includes people from various backgrounds; law, science and business, to meet the needs of the ever expanding area of expertise that is required by the industry.
• Handle data entry for all account transaction including Account Receivable (AR), Account Payable (AP) & General Ledger (GL).
• Prepare Invoices for clients.
• Prepare payment vouchers and transactions.
• Keep track and follow up on debtor's outstanding payments.
• Ensure proper maintenance of records and filing systematically.
• Working with external accountant and tax agent.
• Handle general administrative duties.
• Must possess at least STPM/A Level /Diploma/Degree.
• At least 1 year working experience in related field.
• Have basic knowledge in accounting field.
• Must be fluent in English and Bahasa Melayu.
• Chinese speaking candidate has an added advantage.
• Looking for stable & permanent job.
• Preferably with experience in accounting software, MS excel and word.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Punctual, positive, proactive & willing to learn.
• Employee welfare such as EPF, Socso and other associated benefits;
• Extensive learning and growth opportunity;
• Flexible working hours:
• Monday to Friday @ 9am to 5pm (7 hours/day, 5-day/week);
• 14 days annual leave;
• Professional, open & self-driven working environment.