Accounts & Finance Executive
Save this job
Email this job
- Able to handle full set of account (sale taxes, redemption and SST) and assist in any other accounting related works.
- Able to handle account payable and account receivable.
- Prepare monthly and yearly financial report and direct report to Branch Director.
- Managing and monitoring cash flows, bank balances (credit & debit), issues payment voucher or cash vouchers and preparing bank reconciliations.
- Handle customer invoicing and collections. Monitor customer and follow up on collections, take action on overdue accounts.
- Handle internal expenses and budget planning.
- Involve with accounting audit preparation and documentation with auditor.
- Any other tasks or jobs assign from time to time based on your job responsibilities.
- Fresh graduates
- DEGREE/DIPLOMA in Finance and/ Or Accounting with CGPA of minimum 3.2
- High level of English
- Detailing person
- Ambitious people who have determination and commitment
- Effective problem-solving abilities
- Permanent Employee
- Monday – Friday
- 8 hours/day
UK based company looking to grow the online membership site. Responsibilities ...
Job Descriptions:Looking for young energetic talentAge: 19-25Language required: English, Mandarin, ...
Basic salary offered inclusive:Transport allowance OT allowance ...
RequirementsCandidate must possess at least Professional Certificate or Bachelor’s Degree/Post ...
RequirementsIT knowledge is an added advantage Experience as an ...
We are looking for talents who are enjoying to serve ...
About Us Chocolate Concierge is a small batch tree to bar ...